EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Wal-Mart Pays Over $100 Million Fine for Dumping Hazardous Waste
Wal-Mart has plead guilty to illegally dumping hazardous waste including pesticides, bleach and fertilizer in California and Missouri.
Wal-Mart will pay fines of more than $82 million on top of the $29 million it paid in related cases three years ago.