Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
All Across the US, Calls for 'Justice for Trayvon'
Over 100 US cities will hold “Justice for Trayvon" vigils Saturday
Over 100 US cities will hold “Justice for Trayvon" vigils Saturday at federal court buildings across the country.
Trayvon Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, and Martin’s brother, Jahvaris, will attend a rally in New York City, along with Sharpton. Martin’s father, Tracy Martin, is attending a vigil in Miami.
With the vigils, organizers are trying to build momentum for the Obama administration to file federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.