EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Peace Advocates Attempt 'War Crimes' Arrest of Condi Rice at RNC
Tampa police barred a dozen peace activists on Tuesday from entering an event attended by Condoleezza Rice after asserting their intention to perform a citizens arrest of the former Secretary of State for war crimes relating to her involvement with the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
After being refused entry the group performed a die-in on the sidewalk outside the Straz Center for the Performing Arts in the downtown area of Tampa. The activists laid out under sheets covered in red paint to signify the bloodshed they said Rice and other Bush administration officials unnecessarily caused in "their war of aggression."
# # #