Unstoppable: Twenty-Five Proposed Redirections and Reforms Through Convergent Action
- Require that the Department of Defense (DOD) budget be audited annually, and disclose all government budgets. Secrecy destroys accountability.
- Establish rigorous procedures to evaluate the claims of businesses looking for a government handout which would end most corporate welfare and bailouts.
- Promote efficiency in government contracting and government spending.
- Adjust the minimum wage to inflation.
- Introduce specific forms of taxation reform as well as push to regain uncollected taxes.
- Break up the "Too Big to Fail" banks.