RESIST DAY #44: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Call your members of Congress and tell them to put a stop to mass deportations
An emboldened ICE agency plans to deport a 'Dreamer' without a trial, and Reuters is now reporting that the Trump administration is considering separating mothers from their children at the border. The time to speak out is now.
This isn't normal. The truth is this is the most extreme version of mass deportation our nation has seen in a very long time.— Indivisible Guide (@IndivisibleTeam) March 4, 2017
- Join or support a 'People's March for Education Justice' happening in communities across New York state
With education under attack from the Trump administration, communities across New York are rising up Saturday. Support their actions on social media under #March4PublicEducationNY or find a march near you here
- Continue organizing and planning for #DayWithoutAWoman — Just four days away
On International Women's Day— Wednesday, March 8th—women and their allies across the world will act together for equity, justice and the human rights of women and all gender-oppressed people, through a one-day demonstration of economic solidarity
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)