RESIST DAY #92: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Friday, April 21, 2017
- Get ready to March for Science!
Tomorrow (Saturday 4/22/17) is the March for Science. Wherever you are there's a way to support science and the community of scientists who are rising up against the Trump and Republican attack on facts, inquiry, and the quest for progress. 'The March for Science champions robustly funded and publicly communicated science as a pillar of human freedom and prosperity.'
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)