RESIST DAY #94: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Did you March for Science in Washington, D.C.?
Join the organizers for a post-Science March brunch and a live taping of the 2scientists podcast featuring March for Science organizers.
- Details and tickets for sale here.
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)