RESIST DAY #37: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Confront your member of Congress today... #ReclaimRecess Continues
With congressional lawmakers in their home districts this week, the following tools have been established so you can find the Town Hall or public event nearest you:
- Reclaim Recess — The organizers behind the "Indivisible Guide" have created this online tool to locate (or create) upcoming actions, as well as a "Missing Members of Congress Action Plan" to help if your representative is dodging your concerns. On Twitter: #ReclaimRecess
- Town Hall Project — Just enter your zip code to find a Town Hall or similar event in your area.
- Recess Resistance — Organized by MoveOn members, another effort to hold lawmakers accountable. Check here for an event near you. On Twitter: #ResistanceRecess
- Attend a Local Event Defending ACA, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security today
Our Revolution is helping to organize rallies in communities nationwide on Saturday 2/25. Find one near you (or create one) here.
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling your lawmaker actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)