Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Reject President Trump massive giveaway to corporations and the nation's wealthies
Today, Trump released his tax proposal to help the rich get richer at the expense of working people
- Call your elected lawmakers now and tell them this proposal should be considered 'dead on arrival'
- Stand up against any push for war with North Korea
As Trump gathered US Senators at the White House for a briefing on tensions on the Korean peninsula, the familiar drums of war must be resisted.
- Trumpcare is back from the dead... Help send it back to its grave
Republicans in the House, led by the Freedom Caucus, is back with a revamped, but no less cruel, healthcare plan
- Call your elected lawmakers now and tell them this proposal is no better than earlier attempts and that anyone who supports it will pay with their seats
- A list of approx. 30 so-called GOP "moderates" who must be targeted to defeat this terrible bill
- Indivisible Guide has district-by-district healthcare data here.
- Call (202-224-3121), write, and petition your members of Congress to tell them to #InvestigateTrump.
Amid new revelation about Trump's former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and indications the White House is withholding key documents, call your member of congress (MoC) now and tell them only a nonpartisan, independent investigation will do.
- Gear up for The People's March for Climate, Jobs, and Justice (Saturday 4/29/17)
Join the Peoples Climate Movement this April 29th in Washington, D.C. and across the country to stand up for our communities and climate.
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)