The Sudanese government announced Wednesday that they believe Israel is to blame for the bombing of a military factory in Khartoum earlier in the day.
Four Israeli planes allegedly attacked the factory, causing major munitions explosions and two deaths, the Culture and Information Minister Ahmed Bilal Osman announced Wednesday.
Local accounts said aircraft was seen flying overhead just before the explosions.
Sudan's Information Minister Ahmed Belal Osman said evidence pointed to Israel including remnants of the explosives. Sudan has blamed Israel for similar attacks in the past.
Israel has not yet commented on the accusations, but has historically maintained that weapons are smuggled from Sudan to Gaza for Hamas forces. Sudan continues to deny this.
"We are now certain that this flagrant attack was authorized by the same state of Israel," Osman stated. "The main purpose is to frustrate our military capabilities and stop any development there, and ultimately weaken our national sovereignty."
Osman added, "We reserve the right to react at a place and time we choose."
Al-jazeera has an interview with Osman: