RESIST DAY #95: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Monday, April 24, 2017
- Watch Bernie Sanders deliver a 'From Protest to Power' speech at the People's Action founding convention
People's Action is also launching a "Protest to Power" series "to train people for the next phase of the resistance"
- Tell your senators that funding for Trump's border wall and a deportation force is totally off-limits in budget talks
As a possible government shutdown looms, tell your member of congress that federal money to build a coast-to-coast border wall, or any money for his xenophobic and backwards immigration policies, are a non-starter.
- Tell your Member of Congress to "Keep Funding for 'The Wall' Out of the Budget" here.
- Gear up for The People's March for Climate, Jobs, and Justice (Saturday 4/29/17)
Join the Peoples Climate Movement this April 29th in Washington, D.C. and across the country to stand up for our communities and climate.
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)