RESIST DAY #60: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Monday, March 20, 2017
- Organize to #StopGorsuch from becoming next U.S. Supreme Court Justice
With his confirmation hearings underway Monday morning, join national and local efforts to keep Neil Gorsuch from being confirmed to the nation's highest court.
Says People for the American, the group behind StopGorsuch.com: "Supreme Court justices should understand that the Constitution protects all of us, not just the wealthy and privileged. But Donald Trump has nominated Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, a judge whose record does not demonstrate respect for our constitutional values of liberty, equality, and justice for all."
- Watch the "House Hearing on Russian Interference in 2016 Election" live here.
A congressional inquiry into Russian interference in the presidential election that has so far unfolded behind closed doors moves into the open with a public hearing featuring FBI Director James Comey.
- Join MoveOn.Org and others in demanding answers: #InvestigateTrump
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)