Friday, February 24, 2017
- Tell Your Representative to Support Rep. Jerry Nadler's "Resolution of Inquiry" into Trump administration
Republicans in the U.S. House are trying to kill an attempt to gather facts about Trump's contact with Russia and conflicts of interests related to his business empire
- Confront your member of Congress today... #ReclaimRecess Continues
With congressional lawmakers in their home districts this week, the following tools have been established so you can find the Town Hall or public event nearest you:
- Reclaim Recess — The organizers behind the "Indivisible Guide" have created this online tool to locate (or create) upcoming actions, as well as a "Missing Members of Congress Action Plan" to help if your representative is dodging your concerns. On Twitter: #ReclaimRecess
- Town Hall Project — Just enter your zip code to find a Town Hall or similar event in your area.
- Recess Resistance — Organized by MoveOn members, another effort to hold lawmakers accountable. Check here for an event near you. On Twitter: #ResistanceRecess
- Sign Up to Attend Event Defending ACA, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security this weekend
Both Our Revolution and MoveOn.org are organizing rallies in communities nationwide on Saturday 2/25.
— MoveOn.org (@MoveOn) February 23, 2017
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Everyday: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling your lawmaker actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)