Monday, April 10, 2017
- Turn Up the Heat on Members of Congress During a Second Round of Resistance Recess
- Condemn President Donald Trump’s Act of War in Syria.
Trump's missile strike "violates some of the most important legal constraints on the use of force."
- Call members of Congress (202-224-3121) and the White House (202-456-1111. ) Demand U.S. negotiations, not war, with Syrian & Russian governments.
- Tell Congress: Cancel recess and vote on Trump’s war in Syria.
- Take action: Stop U.S. from making #Syria war even worse. Tell Congress: Don't let the U.S. escalate the war in Syria.
- Stand Up for Impeachment
Voters will demand the immediate impeachment of Donald Trump for intentional abuse of power and violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, telling elected representatives that "we hold them directly responsible for failing to act as a check on the presidency and for failing to uphold their own oaths of office."
- Protesters are gathering at the local offices of U.S. House Representatives to draw attention to Trump's impeachable conflicts of interest.
- Take Action: Find more information here about a rally near you.
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)