RESIST DAY #47: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Join defenders of women's health by defending Planned Parenthood against attack by Republicans
A bill to prohibit patients from getting care at Planned Parenthood health centers just got introduced in the House. The time to rise up is NOW. Tell your representatives to stop this dangerous bill no matter what it takes.
Watch this video:
- Join the ACLU and others in fighting back against President Trump's new ban on immigrants and refugees
We need to make one thing crystal clear: the only way to fix a Muslim ban is to get rid of it. Trump can’t clean up his discriminatory intent simply by rewording the order. Prejudice rewritten is still prejudice.
- Make sure your senators aren’t fooled by this new order – demand that they publicly oppose Trump’s Muslim ban 2.0.
- Continue organizing and planning for #DayWithoutAWoman — Tomorrow March 8th
On International Women's Day— Wednesday, March 8th—women and their allies across the world will act together for equity, justice, and the human rights of women and all people, through a one-day demonstration of economic solidarity.
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License