We accept opinion submissions from our readers. However, we receive many more than we are able to publish. Unfortunately, due to the high volume, we are unable to respond to questions on why we did not choose any submission. We are a small non-profit and cannot pay for submissions.
- Offer a unique progressive perspective
- Appeal to national and international readers
- Be concise. Please keep submissions to 1000 words or less.
- Be proofread by the author.
- Be submitted with a suggested headline
- Include a one- or two-line bio, a recent photo and your email address if you'd like us to include it.
Send to email@example.com with the word "Submission" in the subject line.
Common Dreams' Progressive NewsWire is a nonprofit news service which publishes the latest news releases from the progressive community.
News releases should:
- Be of national or international interest.
- Be current - no older than 24 hours.
- Be sent as plain text within the body of an email. No faxed releases will be used.
- Be proofread in advance for accuracy. We publish as is.
- Be Internet-friendly. Include the url of your organization and email addresses of your contact.
Please send your news release to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
Never Miss a Beat.
Get our best delivered to your inbox.
We welcome any tips you may have regarding headline news that might be of interest to Common Dreams readers. Please send only very current news articles for consideration. Please send news items to: email@example.com