EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
The Hoax of Entitlement Reform with Robert Reich
Conservatives are touting entitlement reform as a solution to looming deficits. But, as the title of this video suggests, this is not the route to take. Entitlement reform is a distraction. Changing social security and medicare doesn't affect the deficit, and changing the rules to raise the age for recipients only shifts the burden to the next generation of laborers. So what is the solution? What is the major drain on our budget that truly does need reform, and how can that be done?