EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Sad Trombone Sounds: Meager Filibuster Reform Bodes Poorly for Senate Productivity
On Thursday night Rachel Maddow reviewed the litany of statements by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid about reforming the filibuster rule in the Senate to prevent obstructionist Republicans from forcing a 60-vate majority on every bill, and points out the utter lack of any meaningful, substantive reform in the package that finally passed.