EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Published on Friday, December 7, 2012 by Democracy Now!
Democracy Now! Live from COP18 Doha Climate Change Conference
This week, Dec. 3-7, Democracy Now! will be broadcasting live from the annual UN Climate Change Summit as it convenes in Doha, Qatar. See their coverage of the official proceedings, as well as events outside the conference, here:
© 2012 Democracy Now!