EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
An American ecologist probes the effects of chemical industry polluting water supplies, while battling cancer.
Filmmaker: Chanda Chevannes
Sandra Steingraber is an American ecologist whose books reach thousands of people. Diagnosed at an early age with cancer, she joined a long line of patients in her family - only, Sandra was adopted.
She embarked on a quest to find the link between cancer and the environment and to campaign against the chemical industry contaminating water supplies.