EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
More 'Once in a Lifetime' Weather Events Likely
Rachel Maddow points out the proportion of Americans living in coastal cities threatened by the increasing frequency of extreme weather situations -- a consequence of man-made climate change -- and the necessity that government leaders plan ahead for more "once in a lifetime" events.