EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Published on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 by Inside Story / Al Jazeera
Hunger Games: The Price of Feeding the World
Have banks been speculating on food markets and could this contribute to pushing millions into hunger and poverty?
© 2012 Al Jazeera