Friday, April 28, 2017
- Gear up for tomorrow's People's March for Climate, Jobs, and Justice (Saturday 4/29/17)
Join the Peoples Climate Movement this April 29th in Washington, D.C. and across the country to stand up for our communities and climate.
- Find a sister march, bus, or local group here.
- March details and logistics.
- Join the fight to save the open internet
'This is an all-hands-on-deck moment for every American,' say defenders of net neutrality. "Millions of people fought for over a decade to secure lasting Net Neutrality protections," says Free Press. "We will not accept anything less. We urge you to reject any attacks on real Net Neutrality."
- Take action now. Tell your lawmaker that Net Neutrality is not negotiable.
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)