EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Does Climate Apathy Hinge on 'Pervasive' American Stupidity?
- 'Fuck Earth Day': Let This Year's Be The Last
- 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth': Former Oil Exec Says Fracking Not Safe
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Karzai Offers Further Proof of the Immediate Need to End the War
WASHINGTON - October 26 - Congressman
Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today made the following statement about
Afghanistan President Karzai’s admission that he receives “bags of cash”
from the Iranian government:
“The Karzai regime is so corrupt; it doesn’t even bother to try to hide it anymore. It can’t be voted out of office because the elections are rigged. While Americans struggle to provide for their families, we continue to spend billions of taxpayer dollars to prop up the arrogantly corrupt regime. How bad does it have to get?