The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kucinich Remembers “Granny D”
WASHINGTON - March 10 - Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today made the following statement about Doris “Granny D” Haddock who died yesterday at the age of 100.
“Granny D was a great American. She had a powerful vision for an America in which every citizen has a voice in a government free of corporate control. She will be missed, but her powerful spirit will live on.”