EMAIL SIGN UP!
The press releases posted here have been submitted by
For further information or to comment on this press release, please contact the organization directly.
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Matt Jacob // 202.408.5565
CREW and Open Government Advocates Call for Congressional Hearings on Destruction of DOJ Emails
The destruction of these important government records is a loss for government transparency and accountability. If the FRA – which requires the preservation of records of legal, financial, and historical significance – cannot be enforced, the Act must be reformed.
Click here to read the letter.