For Immediate Release
Nationally Coordinated, Local Mass Actions; Oct. 24 - 27
NEW YORK - In NYC:
Friday Oct 24 - 3-6:30 pm
26 Wall St.
* Bail Out People, Not the Banks
* An Emergency Moratorium on home foreclosures, evictions, job layoffs & utility shutoffs
* Extend unemployment benefits
* No budget cuts in education, health care & all social services
* Debt relief for students, poor and working people
* Insure public and private pensions
* Jobs at living wage
This is the world we live in. This is the world we cover.
Because of people like you, another world is possible. There are many battles to be won, but we will battle them together—all of us. Common Dreams is not your normal news outlet. We don't survive on clicks. We don't want advertising dollars. We want the world to be a better place. But we can't do it alone. It doesn't work that way. We need you. If you can help today—because every gift of every size matters—please do. Without Your Support We Won't Exist.
Please select a donation method: