RESIST DAY #52: What You Can Do Today
Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe
Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Defend the nation's healthcare system from Republican attack by joining the #ProtectOurCare fight
- MoveOn.org says we have 18 days to save healthcare—and that they have "a plan that could work." Learn more on the Ready to Resist Emergency Call tonight at 8pm ET. Learn more and RSVP here.
- Find a town hall in your Congressional district at the Town Hall Project.
- Or call your representative using the district-specific Affordable Care Act numbers provided by Contacting Congress.
- Watch the ACLU's People Power Resistance Training video, which live-streamed to thousands of people nationwide on Saturday. The People Power project is aimed at taking the ACLU's fight for democracy from the courts into the streets.
What You Can Be Doing Every Day
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)