Sunday, March 5, 2017
- Call (202-224-3121), write, and petition your members of Congress to tell them to #FireSessions and #InvestigateTrump.
Because the American public deserves an independent investigation into Trump's conflicts of interest and alleged Russia ties, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is also being called on to #ResignNotRecuse
- Continue organizing and planning for #DayWithoutAWoman — Only three days away from today
On International Women's Day— Wednesday, March 8th—women and their allies across the world will act together for equity, justice and the human rights of women and all gender-oppressed people, through a one-day demonstration of economic solidarity
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide's "Capitol Calendar." See if there's a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn't, start one.
- 'The Resistance Calendar' also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive 'Daily Action' on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with "5 Calls" (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join "Ready to Resist" Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)