EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Obama's Speech on NSA Reform
President Obama's speech will outline his proposed changes taken from a White House-appointed NSA review panel which offered 46 recommnedations to overhaul the surveillance agency last year.
Given what critics of the NSA understand about what Obama is going to say, expectations are low.