Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
Manning Trial Day 3: Live
Army whistleblower Pfc. Bradley Manning faces his third day on trial on Wednesday in a military courtroom in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Today will be the last day the court is in session until Monday, June 10.
Follow live tweets below for updates throughout the day: