Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Occupy Protesters 'Mic Check' Obama in New Hampshire
Occupy New Hampshire has confirmed that they were behind the mic check today of during Obama's speech at a Manchester high school.
Watch video of the event below:
This is the full message Occupy protesters read to Obama:
"Mr. President, Over 4,000 peaceful protesters have been arrested. While Banksters continue to destroy the economy. You MUST stop the assault on our 1st amendment rights. Your silence sends a message that police brutality is acceptable."
Shortly after the mic check, @OccupyNH tweeted that Democrats are guilty of aiding the 1%.