EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
At Least 15 Protesters Arrested Outside Goldman Sachs
The New York Daily News reports:
"At least 15 Occupy Wall Street protesters were arrested Thursday after marching on Goldman Sachs to deliver an “indictment” of the financial giant.
"Among the demonstrators hauled away after sitting down in front of the multinational’s doors at 200 West St. was former New York Times foreign correspondent-turned-activist Chris Hedges."
Video here shows footage of the arrest. [Warning: strong language]
Rev. Billy, who was also among those arrested, tweeted this yesterday:
Read Chris Hedges' statement during yesterday's People’s Hearing on Goldman Sachs here.