EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
At Least 15 Protesters Arrested Outside Goldman Sachs
The New York Daily News reports:
"At least 15 Occupy Wall Street protesters were arrested Thursday after marching on Goldman Sachs to deliver an “indictment” of the financial giant.
"Among the demonstrators hauled away after sitting down in front of the multinational’s doors at 200 West St. was former New York Times foreign correspondent-turned-activist Chris Hedges."
Video here shows footage of the arrest. [Warning: strong language]
Rev. Billy, who was also among those arrested, tweeted this yesterday:
Read Chris Hedges' statement during yesterday's People’s Hearing on Goldman Sachs here.