Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Congressman Lays Out Public Option "Fix" if Health Care Mandate Goes Down
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) Talks SCOTUS, Public Option, Pawlenty on 'The Last Word'
Anthony Weiner appeared (again) on MSNBC last night to talk about yesterday's lower court decision that called the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional.
Weiner said that the judge who rendered the verdict, was, like most conservatives, happy to engage in judicial activism when it suited his political interests, and he took a shot across the bow at the Supreme Court, who will likely ultimately decide the constiutionality of the bill, saying that despite the merits of the law, it is impossible to predict how such a politicized body will rule.
And finally, Weiner took another shot at G.O.P. presidential hopeful Tim Pawlenty, saying that his coffee cup "knows more about health care reform than Pawlenty knows."
Take a look: