EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
Today's Top News
Congressman Lays Out Public Option "Fix" if Health Care Mandate Goes Down
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) Talks SCOTUS, Public Option, Pawlenty on 'The Last Word'
Anthony Weiner appeared (again) on MSNBC last night to talk about yesterday's lower court decision that called the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional.
Weiner said that the judge who rendered the verdict, was, like most conservatives, happy to engage in judicial activism when it suited his political interests, and he took a shot across the bow at the Supreme Court, who will likely ultimately decide the constiutionality of the bill, saying that despite the merits of the law, it is impossible to predict how such a politicized body will rule.
And finally, Weiner took another shot at G.O.P. presidential hopeful Tim Pawlenty, saying that his coffee cup "knows more about health care reform than Pawlenty knows."
Take a look: