EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Jesus Visits Sarah Silverman To Watch Tee Vee and Argue Fertilized Eggs Aren't People
Oh dear. The ever-fearless Sarah Silverman has made another PSA for women's reproductive rights, this one featuring Jesus coming to her apartment to binge-watch NCIS, eat popcorn and serenely tell her, “Fertilized eggs aren’t people - people are people." Though he adds that “people who believe fertilized eggs are people are people too. You have to love them," the people he's talking about are still freaking out about "progressive propaganda" in which Jesus came to see the "base and crass" Silverman and her "need to destroy beauty in our culture (because) beauty is a part of our connection to G-d and G-d is our connection to morality (the enemy of the Left)," having evidently missed the part where He told her to love them even if they do say things like that. The ad is for nationwide Lady Parts Justice rallies in September, dubbed From V to Shining V.