EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Skadoosh: Ms. (Muslim Pakistani) Marvel Takes Out the Trash
Marvel Comics has previewed the new Ms. Marvel: Kamala Khan, a 16-year-old Pakistani Muslim girl living in New Jersey who despite her shapeshifting powers struggles with the same real-world issues as many other kids: school, peers, her conservative family's high expectations, her balancing act aimed at straddling two cultures. Let the hating begin.