Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Make All Their Wishes Come True With More Useless Plastic Crap Not Dumb Old Nature (Like, Yuch)
In this season of alleged grace and wonder, Toys 'R Us is going as low as they can possibly go with an ad that celebrates the grace and wonder of aisles of plastic stuff, and teaches that trees, nature, science and learning about any of that are lame. Happily, critics, petitions and Colbert are calling them on it.
"Nature is boring. I played in it once. There was nothing to buy. It sucked." - Colbert