EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Intentional and Evil: Court Marshall Sexually Assaults Woman, Then Arrests Her When She Protests
Incredible video - one of those times you're glad the camera's rolling - of two "marshalls" in a Nevada family "court" in 2011 illegally arresting a crying woman for charging that one of them groped her during an earlier "drug search" in a witness room - all while the presiding judge literally turns her back on what's going down. Monica Contreras, 28, was in court with her three-year-old daughter for a routine divorce hearing. She recently filed a federal lawsuit charging civil rights violations, battery, false imprisonment, defamation and negligence; reportedly revealed were "numerous prior incidents of improper conduct by Family Court personnel, including unreasonable search and seizure, use of excessive force and other violations of citizens’ constitutional rights.” You think?