EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
5 Minutes, 152 Rounds
An incensed Rachel Maddow reacts to horrific new details on the Sandy Hook shootings, and the idiotic audacity of GOP Sen. Ted Cruz lecturing longtime Senator - and witness to gun violence - Dianne Feinstein on the Constitution. Infuriating, stomach-churning, here's why.
Update: In a particularly insane speech at CPAC - in which, interestingly, he repeatedly used the word "insane" - the NRA's Wayne LaPierre argued that background checks would just leave gun-owners' information susceptible to Chinese and Mexican hackers, and that rapists can best be stopped by "a good woman with a gun." Just wow.