EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
Filiblizzard: Left Meets Right
Having vowed to keep speaking till he could no longer speak in the name of civil liberties, Sen. Rand Paul is in his 12th hour of filibustering, with some help, the confirmation of John Brennan to lead the CIA over the issue of drone strikes - winning, in the process, the support of odd bedfellows: Code Pink, Ted Cruz, Glenn Greenwald, Marco Rubio. Live on C-Span and Twitter.
One Tweet: That awkward moment when your Nobel-Peace-Prize winning President won't say whether or not he will kill Americans on American soil.