EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
On Aaron Swartz and Trying to Save the World
A thoughtful new profile of the troubled, brilliant, vulnerable Aaron Swartz in The New Yorker. And a transcript of “Aaron’s Laws," a "radically personal, deeply non-disinterested" lecture last month by Lawrence Lessig on Swartz' life and work, and how the law should change in response to his death.