EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Break the Chain
Today's V-Day celebrations for the One Billion Rising campaign were sparked by an appalling statistic: One in three women in the world - one billion in total - are victims of violence during their lifetimes. Livestream of rallies, protests and flash mobs in almost 200 countries, kicking off in New Zealand. Founder and playwright Eve Ensler will attend events in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which has been called the rape capital of the world. With the powerful Man Prayer, and U.K. proclamations of why we (still) need feminism.