Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
That didn't take long. Internet wise guys paid swift tribute to Marco Rubio's awkward, baffling water break in the midst of his Republican response to the State of the Union speech - aka the slurp heard round the world - with a Facebook page: "1,000,000 Strong To Keep Marco Rubio Hydrated." Give generously. The more he's drinking, the less he's talking.