EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
Today's Top News
We Should Do Something to Talk About This, So She Is
After decades of moms scrambling to juggle motherhood and work while otherwise developed countries ignoring the issue, the U.K. has taken a step into modern times with new laws offering joint maternity and paternity leave, and diverse child care options - with even the recent World Econimic Forum in Davos starting to consider child care, workplace flexibility and other equity issues. But Licia Ronzulli, an Italian member of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, was way ahead of them. She's been bringing her daughter Vittoria Cerioli to sessions since Vittoria was seven weeks old. Another show don't tell.