Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
None of These People Posed Any Grave Threat
Israel's army is under criticism by the E.U., U.N. and human rights advocates for a rising number of fatal shootings of young unarmed Palestinians - up to eight last month - in the West Bank, as well as a damning new report on Palestinian casualties from Israel's supposedly "non-lethal" crowd control weapons such as rubber-coated bullets and tear-gas canisters. Such is life under Israel's crushing Occupation. We tend to forget. To remind us, ongoing tales of life in Gaza from two activists living and working with farmers and fishermen there.