EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
On the Entirely Reasonable Notion That Mental Illness Plus Violent Video Games Does Not Necessarily Equal Mass Shooting
With nuance often the first victim of any heated national conversation, the current debate on gun control sometimes threatens to turn an enormously complex, emotional, multi-dimensional issue into a simplistic blame game. From one who knows, a reminder it's unhelpful to conflate mental illness and/or violent video games - as grotesque as some of us find them - with killing people.