Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
The People's Inauguration
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), the self-described “grassroots PAC" made up of left-leaning Democrats and activists from the labor, anti-war and environmental movements, is gearing up for its third Progressive Central, a one-day gathering of legislators and activists scheduled for Jan. 19. PDA aims to keep progressive demands on the agenda in Congress, from universal single-payer healthcare to ending our wars.