Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Again, With Unreal Timing
Another school shooting, this time in northern California at Taft High School. Either one or two wounded, suspect in custody. In a surreal juxtaposition, it came just as Biden was meeting with gun groups, so that coverage of the one was interrupted by news of the other. Oh yeah: Taft had a deputy sheriff, presumably armed, on site.